CFM Inspections & Audits
Manage all your internal and external inspections
After having executed your inspection with the Inspection Report, data is synchronised to the Inspections & Audits module of Cloud Fleet Manager. In this module, you can edit your observations, analyse root causes and define, whether preventive or corrective actions should be initiated for fault rectification. If there is need for action, a checklist and a to-do list will be sent to your crew, so that they can take care of it. Hence, you can ensure that your fleet is in a technically perfect condition and that your crew can react to damages and defects as fast as possible.
Integration of full inspection process workflow in only one module.
Extensive planning options for upcoming inspections and audits.
Full overview on inspection history for each vessel of your fleet.
A full history of all internal inspections & audits is available for every vessel, including external inspections like Port State Controls or Vettings. With extensive planning features and the option to create templates for your questionnaires, Inspections & Audits makes sure that you are always best prepared for upcoming inspections and have a complete overview of all tasks.
For your inspection, you can individually assemble your questionnaire with the help of templates.
Always best prepared for the next inspection
Inspections & Audits helps you to prepare for pending inspections. With the aid of the planning function, inspections and other vessel visits can be effectively planned.
- Simplified analysis of root causes
- Full overview on inspection history for each vessel
- Integration of full inspection process workflow in only one module
- Immediate synchronisation of updated inspections with the vessel and office
- Optimal overview by integrating external inspections like Port State Controls or Vettings
- Creation and versioning of templates for a straight - forward administration of questionnaires
- Extensive planning options for upcoming inspections and audits